Many patients require an individual plan to help them meet the costs of their dental treatment. We have responded to this requirement by setting up our own dental care plans to suit your personal needs. Our objective is to provide a high standard of service to you with the emphasis being placed on the prevention of dental problems.
Dental Care Plan 1- £14.50 per month
- Two detailed examinations per year
- All necessary radiographs included with routine examination.
- Two visits to the hygienists per year for scaling, polishing and preventative advice.
- Emergency UK and Worldwide cover with a 24 hour helpline.
- Accidental extra-oral injury insurance cover up to £10,000 per annum
- 15% discount on items of treatment including fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal therapy etc
- Exclusions – Implants, teeth whitening and treatment requiring referral to consultations or specialists.
- Emergency appointment at a discounted rate
Enhanced Dental Care Plan 2 – £18.50 Per Month
Members of the 32Whites Enhanced Dental Care Plan will receive the same benefits as above with the additional benefit of a further two hygiene appointments per year.
How Do I Join?
If you’re an existing patient, give us a call and we’ll help you fill in an application form. We’ll invite you to the practice so you can provide your signature and bank account details ready to set up a Direct Debit.
If you’re a new patient, get in touch by calling 01614 498 419.
During this call we’ll help you arrange a consultation at a time convenient for you. Once you’ve decided on the treatment you’d like, we’ll give you an application form for the Enhanced Dental Care Plan most suitable for you.
Are you considering cosmetic or dental implant work? If so, you might be interested in a service we provide to help you fund your treatment and remove any worries you have about covering the cost.
For larger, more costly treatment plans, we can offer:
- Interest free credit
- Low cost finance
Through Medenta Finance, we can help make treatment more affordable for you, subject to your dentist’s approval and credit check.
You can also pay directly if it’s more suitable for you. We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo.