The treatment and management of gum disease is key if you want to keep your teeth for life. Here at 32Whites we put the health of your mouth at the top of our list of priorities.
Our dental hygienist works closely with our dentists to ensure you receive the very best oral health care. Your maintenance visits at our hygiene department may include:
- Cleaning and polishing teeth, removing stain.
- Explaining and demonstrating the correct way to use manual and electric toothbrushes as well as dental floss and other cleaning aids.
- Diet and fluoride advice
- Advice and tips on how to keep your breath fresh all day long.
- Creating customised cleaning routines for you at home.
- Explaining and demonstrating specialist ways to clean around appliances such as fixed braces, bridges, dentures and dental implants.
- Highlighting areas that are frequently missed during cleaning
- Giving you the the confidence and tools to keep this up at home!