Patient Complaint Procedure
At 32Whites, part of Portman Healthcare we pride ourselves on the high quality of the care we provide our patients. We aim to look after you as we wish to be looked after ourselves. If you have any concerns or comments you wish to raise we will always make it our highest priority address them.
Should you wish to raise a concern please ask for Sarah Buckley, Practice Manager
Below is our commitment to you:
- The person taking your complaint will introduce themselves to you and explain their position within the company.
- Wherever possible you will be taken to a private area so your complaint may be discussed confidentially.
- We will listen to your complaint and take notes on our company patient complaint form.
- We will treat the complaint seriously and with respect.
- We will investigate the circumstances that caused the complaint
- We will tell you what we propose to do.
- We will tell you when we will make contact with you again.
- We will report our findings back to you.
- We will provide you with the contact details of senior management if your complaint is not satisfied by the practice team.
- We will treat you as we would want to be treated ourselves.
If you are not completely satisfied with the result of our procedure, then please contact:
Portman Dental, Head Office, 6 Pittville Lawn, Cheltenham, Gloucester, GL52 2BD. Laura.email@example.com
Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman/Dental Complaints Service – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The General Dental Council – 37, Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ – +44 (0)20 7167 6000